Monday, March 13, 2006

Email 419 Scam

Written by arimi sidek

Have you ever received email similar to this? For those "unlucky" readers and anybody who still do not know about this, let me warn you. This IS a scam email. The sender is stealing another person identitiy to cheat in the internet.



Normally they pretend to be unfortunate rich and famous, begging for help to transfer their money and will pay you for the service. I found this email in my Outlook Express Inbox folder.

Oh Please, I am not the author of this email!

As you can see, my broken english is incomparable to superb language used in the email. I did respond to this email and I will show you later. Remember the author name, Ludovic!



From:Ludovic Kouame
Dakar - Senegal.
Tel:00 221 548 33 77

Dear Sir,

I have got your contact in the cause of my serious search for a reliable foreign partner .However,I am ludovic Johnson Kouame from Cote D'Ivoire. My father Chief Kra Kouame was one the leaders of the Guillaume Soro rebel group in Cote D'Ivoire in West African. I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at last. My most required concern is for you to recognized me as your best friend while establishing a long lasting business relationship for our future.

Presently,I am in Dakar-Senegal where My late father Deposited the sum of Seven Million United States Dollars(US$7m) in a Finance and Security company .These money was appropriated by my late father before his death through Diamond sales when the rebel group conquered one of the Diamond region,by then my father was the Chief in my region and the Director of KONO Gold and Diamond Site Corp.

It was a situation of war so my father died, I consider it my chance and then move immediately to Dakar-Senegal and since then.I have been looking for a nice business to invest this fund into. My aim of contacting you is to assist me in two ways :

(1)To help and transfer the money to your country

(2)And to help me get a profitable business for importation or help me to investment any where in oversea all is base on your professional advise.

Note that a substantial portion of these money would be compensated to you for all your assistance.As soon as i hear positive answer from you i will make arrangement on how to move this fund with your name whereby you will receive as my father business partner. You can include your private phone when replying for direct contact on this arrangement.

Finally, keep this with you confidentiality as you can understand my present condition in Dakar-Senegal because i am into hiding as you can understand.

Thanks for your co-operation.Please reply to this email: luduk@myway.com


Sincerely Yours ,

Ludovic Kouame.

No comments:

Post a Comment