Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Back Again ...

Written by arimi sidek


It has been quite some time since the last time I wrote something on this site. But I wish to confess, managing a site is not an easy sometime, especially if you not doing it full time. It requires lots of attention, focus, trial an error and guts. Thats how I felt whenever the server down, for example. The worst experience was in the last month. It was terrible as the whole kadayan server went down and offline for about a week from 20 - 27 Feb. And again down for three days till today.



Some time I wish I could have know more about the problems.

To some extend, I really don't know how to deal with it, nor that I have any knowledge of what went wrong with the server. What I did was to simply sit in front of my PC, doing continuous web searching to see if somebody ever encounter the same problem and therefore, I will be lucky enough to imitate their solution.

During the bad time like this, I really wish that I can learn more to become an efficient web master

No comments:

Post a Comment