Thursday, April 26, 2012

Being Human is More Than Just Getting Older

Cooling down :)



I won’t be mumbling on trivial matter this time. Was at my brother’s house last night. My other brother, not the one that some of you may familiar with.

This brother of mine, I seldom met as we live apart in quite a distance. Once a fierce looking, a tough guy hard-to-deal-with type, he seems settled down much already.

I brought two friends along with me early on the evening. There was a lot of talking and laughing in a breezing cool air.

Till 3 a.m., before we called it off.

It is a human dynamics, which I pretty much agree with. Human does change, and as far as my brother is concerned, he changes for the better.

I wish I could do the same.


------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

Kay Masingan 26 Apr 2012
Changes for the better - Ya, setiap orang pun mahu begitu. Perubahan yang bermakna dan saya yakin kita semua mampu buat begitu. Mungkin susah, mungkin mudah. Semuanya terletak pada diri kita sendiri. Happy Thursday Bro..:)

mie4life 26 Apr 2012
:) Ya, sekurang2nya mempunyai keinginan dan azam utk menjadi lebih baik. Saya skrg di keningau sini sis, bsok baru balik kk.

No comments:

Post a Comment