Monday, July 9, 2012

Darn Forgetfulness!

I heard that Albert Einstein wore the exact same thing every day.



It was reported that he bought several pairs of the similar suit so he doesn’t wasting time to choose what suit to wear every time. Or perhaps to eliminate useless effort to remember the suit that he wore the previous day, or to avoid of being forget about what color of suit he put on a day before.

I assume that he wants his brain constantly focus on things that he loves most, the science. Maybe the idea is that, to get your mind fixed on something, and forget everything else uh, Mr. Enstein?

Yo, I’m not Enstein. But my mind happily trained to focus on something for the past few weeks.

And today, I wear sandals to work.

I forgot to wear the shoes. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment