Monday, March 10, 2008

Mum-yard Wallpapers

Written by arimi sidek

Part 2: Mum-yard Wallpapers


Honestly my mum's backyard does look like a fine jungle to me.



Image

I took up some pictures and I converted them into fine wallpapers.

They are suitable for any desktop and laptop computers on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux etc..

You can download all of them if you like, to simply view them or to made them as wallpapers. Simply click on each thumnailed pictures.

(The photo upload process have yet to complete. Only some of these pictures downloadable / clickable at the moment. - but I have uploaded the video to YouTube, you can watch it here - arimi)


For Desktop PC - High resolution 1280 x 960 pixel

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Wide Screen for Laptops – High resolution 1280 x 800 pixel

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I had even uploaded video on this jungle to YouTube, you can view it here .


Take a look and judge it by yourself.


All photos and video are produced by none other than my humble Nokia N70 handphone.



Arimi Sidek

No comments:

Post a Comment